Dr. Safoora Choudry
- Born and raised in Chicago, Dr. Choudry earned a Bachelor of Science in biological sciences and psychology from University of Illinois at Chicago in 2009.
- In 2015, Dr. Choudry earned a Doctorate of Medicine from Wright State University.
- Dr. Choudry completed vascular surgery residency at Southern Illinois University in 2020.
- Carotid artery disease
- Dialysis Access
- Peripheral artery disease
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms
A Chicago native, Dr. Choudry has spent her whole life in the Midwest, also living in Wisconsin, Ohio and Iowa. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking — especially trying new and interesting recipes — and running.